Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

Can my current husband's income be included in determing child support from my previous marriage?

Asked on 7/21/11, 4:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Pfeifer Pfeifer LLC

No, your current husband does not have a financial obligation to support your children from a prior marriage unless he adopts them.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/11, 6:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama