Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

Giving temporary custody to my mother .

I am wanting to give my mother custody of my unborn child for insurance purposes.I only want it to be temporary because I am waiting for my childs father to finish school and enter the military.That is when I would like custody to be turned over to him and I.What can I do and how do I go about it?

Asked on 8/22/00, 4:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter Blocker Walter l. Blocker, III P.C.

Re: Giving temporary custody to my mother .

you need to consult with an attorney in person for consultation on this question. the issue of custody of the unborn child will need to be researched and the "temporary" issue is always troublesome in the future.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/00, 2:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama