Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

my wife divorced me in courtroom and i was not served so i could be there how is this

Asked on 9/28/11, 12:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Coleman Murchison & Howard, LLC

This is a fragmentary question. You can always attack a judgment for lack of proper service. What is likely, is that you were served by publication or some other method. Go see a lawyer, or at lease provide some facts with your question to allow someone to answer.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/11, 7:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama