Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

my wife kicked me out and wont let me see my son. what do i need to do to see my son?

Asked on 6/06/12, 5:40 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Randal Ford Ford Firm

Get a lawyer and go to court

Read more
Answered on 6/19/12, 9:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama