Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Alabama

Can I sue An Indepedent Auto dealer for misreprsention.HE told me he could fix my car in a a day it has been a month I Have bought $1100 in parts and have nun to show for it he refuses to answer my phone call so i can get my car from him Can I sue hin and what all can i sue him for

Asked on 3/29/10, 11:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Coleman Murchison & Howard, LLC

If you had an agreement with him that he would fix the car in "a day" and you have supplied parts and he has failed to fix the car, you can go get the car if it is yours. Did you pay for the car? Have you made payments on the car as agreed? You can take him to court for breach of contract if he has not done what he agreed to do.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/10, 6:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Alabama