Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

I am a 18 year old male and I was wondering if there is any possible way for so I can get citizenship here in the United States i've been here since i was one year old and i've been attending school since k-11 now im a senior and hopefully will be able to finish it with this new law coming in alabama im wishing and hoping i can finish my senior year.

Asked on 7/19/11, 1:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

Unfortunately not unless you have an immediate relative that is a US citizen.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/11, 7:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama