Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

My fiance entered the us illegally 7 years ago. he was deported a lil over 4 yrs ago and 10 months later returned. we have lived together for a lil over 1 yr. he has had the same employment for all 7 yrs. he has never been in jail except for when deported. he has had 2 or 3 traffic violations.. all paid. has paid all hospital bills and taxes. we want to get married. i fear every day of him being deported. how would we go about getting married and residency?

Asked on 4/15/11, 5:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

You need to consult with an immigration attorney. Your husband may be able to apply for a waiver but I would need more info in order to determine if he qualifies. For a free consultation, please call my office at 904-371-3538 or email me at [email protected].

Read more
Answered on 4/15/11, 5:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama