Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

I was forced to leave the country by family members before and i did leave the country. Also my family members refuse to give me my passport and immigration documents to me before. So let say if this same situation happen again what should i do?

Asked on 8/21/21, 6:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Owais Ahmad Qadri United Law Associates

Contact me for batter legal solutions


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/22/21, 2:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama