Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

what forms do myself and my have to file since we were married while she was on a tourist visa?

Asked on 1/09/10, 4:51 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

If you require legal assistance or a legal advice regarding forms, petitions, supporting documents, eligibility requirements, filing fees, deadlines, etc etc - you are welcome to contact my office to schedule a consultation.

If you choose to do it yourself, you can find all relevant information at website.

If you�d like to schedule a confidential telephone or email legal consultation, need advice or help, please let me know and I�d be glad to help you. Contact email address: Attorney [@] or LubaSmal [@] . I offer legal consultations and can assist in matters of the U.S. federal immigration law to clients from all 50 States and internationally.

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn�t create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like to request a follow-up confidential advice on your specific situation and regarding U.S.A. immigration-related issues, we can offer a paid consultation by telephone or email to clients from all States and globally. Please visit our website for more details.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/10, 6:11 pm
Marc Seguinot Seguinot & Associates, P.C.

There is plenty of information on the government website,, some of which may help and a lot that would make you wish you had hired a lawyer. So do the best thing first: hire a lawyer to get your docs done. My office handles cases all over the country and internationally, so feel free to contact us via website To answer your question, you will file I-130, I-485 and I- 765 simultaneously. The only issue you have regarding your case is what was the reason she used a visitor's visa to come to U.S. and then decides to marry you. That is going to be a question. Nonetheless, the filing of docs is pretty straightforward. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 1/15/10, 3:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama