Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

I just received my asylum based green card.

Can i apply for citizenship sooner than 4 years from now since i am married to a US citizen?

What additional prooves or conditions should i meet ,do i have to have a spon s er?

Asked on 6/07/16, 10:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call us at (212) 968-8600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 6/09/16, 11:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama