Legal Question in Personal Injury in Alabama

Ten to fifteen years ago I unfortunately had to use deadly force twice as a professional. I have since been diagnosed with P.T.S.D. and Major Depressive Disorder. I did not pursue the entity that I worked for at the time, but have never been able to hold down a job due to my disorders. I have been under a physicians care since for psychiatric/ drug treatment. Do I have any legal recourse at this time?

Asked on 7/29/11, 11:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joshua Key The Law Offices of Joshua Key, PLLC

More than likely no. I would bet the statute of limitations has run. However, it may be possible to toll or stay the statute and start it when you found out about your ailments. I would suggest you speak to a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Should you need any help or a referral please do not hesitate to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/11, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Alabama