Legal Question in Social Security Law in Alabama

If social security has overpaid you for the last 12 years without your knowledge do they have the right to with hold the overpaid amount (14,000) from your check each month until its paid back?

Asked on 8/28/09, 1:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Alabama