Legal Question in Workers Comp in Alabama

after being on workers compensation for over 10 years can you be required to return to work if the doctor say you are better even if you are still in pain?

Asked on 11/06/13, 5:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

You will probably need to go to another doctor and get an evaluation; then if this doctor concurs with the workers compensation doctor you have no choice. But if it is different, then you probably need to sue for a settlement. Usually 10 years is a long time to not get a settlement. But ever case has to be reviewed on the merits of that case alone. If you have additional information regarding the type of injury and the type of work that you are to perform that would be relevant as well.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/13, 6:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Alabama