Legal Question in Admiralty Law in Alaska

Can I keep my marriage name if im divorce.? But my husband dont accept it.

Asked on 10/26/15, 2:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terrence Thorgaard Thorgaard Law Firm

Yes, you can. He has no say in the matter.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/15, 3:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in Alaska