Legal Question in Aviation Law in Alaska

if you have a flight see tour business located outside of a city but are flying the customers out of the airport inside the city do you need a city business license

Asked on 7/23/10, 11:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terrence Thorgaard Thorgaard Law Firm


But one would need to review the business license ordinance to be sure.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/10, 4:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Aviation Law questions and answers in Alaska