Legal Question in Family Law in Alaska

My divorce has been dismissed per my request for reconciliation trial. The reconciliation didn't work out. Can I reopen my case and pursue divorce?

Asked on 8/25/15, 12:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terrence Thorgaard Thorgaard Law Firm

You can ask. But chances are that you will be required to file a new case.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/15, 5:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alaska