Legal Question in Family Law in Alaska

How can I get my ex wife off the deed to my house she's not on the loan but I still can't refinance

Asked on 4/03/14, 5:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terrence Thorgaard Thorgaard Law Firm

Your divorce judgment should have indicated who was to get the house. What does it say?

Read more
Answered on 4/05/14, 5:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alaska