Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Alaska

How do I transfer my deceased father's property into my mother's name in Pakistan?We have a probate copy will this help? He also left a will.What other documents will I need?

Asked on 1/13/14, 2:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terrence Thorgaard Thorgaard Law Firm

Is the property in Alaska? If so, the will would have to be admitted to probate, a personal representative appointed, notice sent to creditors of your late father, and so forth.

Are you in Alaska? If you would like me to represent you in a probate application, please send me a copy of the will, and of the death certificate, and I will give you an estimate concerning how much attorney fees and court costs would be.

Read more
Answered on 1/19/14, 6:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Alaska