Legal Question in Criminal Law in Arizona


i was hoping to find out more about what exsponged exactlly is such as what does it do, how do you do it, terms &/or conditions etc... i was told this is what i would need to do to get a felony charge off of my record since i was not convicted of it but can not find out anything about what it is or how to even go about doing it. please email me with more info or something useful so i know if this is even an option i can do.

Thank You

Asked on 5/09/04, 3:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

robert nudelman criminal defense associates

Re: exsponged

Thank you for your email. If you did no state prison time, it may be possible to get your felony conviction expunged. If you would like to speak to our expert, please call Michael Bialys at (800) 313-9619

Read more
Answered on 5/11/04, 7:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Arizona