Legal Question in Criminal Law in Arizona


My husband is up against a forgery charge, will he get prison time for it? 8,000 or can he get probabation and pay back the money if found gulity?

Asked on 7/02/03, 10:07 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Ronee Korbin Steiner Ronee Korbin Steiner, P.C.

Re: Forgery

There are a number of issues surrounding this question. Does your husband have priors? What did he do with the money? who did he get the money from? Generally, in his first time offense he should get probation but there are a lot of factos to consider. If you would like to talk in more detail, please feel free to give me a call.

Ronee Steiner


Read more
Answered on 7/02/03, 10:44 am

Jason Lamm Jason D. Lamm Attorney at Law

Re: Forgery

I handle a large number of white collar cases. I would like to know more about the situation to give you the most accurate response. I would like to know about his record, the victim's position, the circumstances of the offense, and other details. Please review my website at as it will answer some of your questions. Once you have done so, feel free to contact me at 602-222-9237.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/03, 5:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Arizona