Legal Question in Criminal Law in Arizona

I made the prosector mad on one of my boyfriends case telling him I will sue him for wrongfully prosecution and I told him I would go to my bf lawyer and talk to him on what happen . Then we got in a argument outside the house the neighbor called the cops. When we went to court the judder removed it now the prosecutor put it back on since then I am almost losing my job can't eat nor sleep can someone tell he how to write a letter to have it removed when. The judge put it back on the prosector looked at me smile I like got you ... Your going to regret this well I was told yesterday they are going to make it he'll for him the prosector

Asked on 10/10/13, 8:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kaitlin Verdura Verdura Law Group PLLC

I do not see a specific question; however, whenever dealing with the criminal justice system, it's best to retain experienced counsel to represent your interests. Good luck.

Kaitlin S. Verdura, Esq.

Verdura Law Group PLLC


Read more
Answered on 10/11/13, 10:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Arizona