Legal Question in DUI Law in Arizona

How long after a felony D.U.I. conviction before my civil rights are restored?

Asked on 6/19/12, 10:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carrie Spiller Law Office of Carrie M Spiller, PLLC

Your civil rights are not automatically restored after a felony conviction. You must apply to the court of conviction for restoration, and there is a waiting period, which varies depending on the offense and circumstances.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/12, 7:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Arizona