Legal Question in DUI Law in Arizona

If someone has unsupervised probation for a DUI can he still go to Mexico?

Asked on 10/24/09, 10:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law

Yes unless the terms of the probation state you are not to leave the country (usually it will say you are not to leave the state without prior written permission of your probation officer, which of course would incorporate not leaving the country).

Read more
Answered on 11/04/09, 11:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Arizona