Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

after 9 years of divorce, the house is in both names, my ex- is moving out and we agree that I will keep the house and I will do the pay month how can we do this legally

Asked on 11/17/16, 9:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rich Peters R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

You could enter a simple Stipulation and Order, either modifying your Decree (if this new plan is not what was original Ordered), or acknowledging Satisfaction of the Decree's terms (if this WAS what was Ordered). We could assist for our lowest available flat fee. You would also want a Quit Claim Deed prepared and signed by exiting spouse. Is there any obligation on your part to refinance?

I can certainly help you consider and then pursue your options. Please email me or call or email my assistant Marissa to schedule your free hour consultation.

richpeters @ familylawaz . com

Read more
Answered on 11/17/16, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona