Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

I am attempting to obtain a injunction against harassment against my childrens father's new baby mother. She continues to degrate me on internet & between mutual friends. She's gone as far as telling my old neighbors she's going to vandalize my vehicles. Question is, if all evidence Ihave is third party & heresay, do Istill have a case?

Asked on 8/22/13, 8:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC

In order to receive an injunction against harassment, you must show a pattern of consistent harassment. In the initial proceeding, the court will consider nearly all evidence. Without knowing more about the specific instances and communication, it is difficult to say whether you have a case. I encourage you to schedule a free thirty minute consultation with The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC so we can further discuss the merits of your case. (623)-748-8973.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 8:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona