Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

I have children in common with someone and wanted to know if i am able to move out of state

Asked on 7/24/13, 10:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Monica Donaldson Stewart Donaldson Stewart, P.C.

It's impossible to answer this question or provide legal guidance without more information. For example, are there court orders regarding custody/decision making and parenting time? How is time shared between the parents? Does the other parent reside in AZ? Why do you want to move? Are you asking to move with or without the children, etc. The statute regarding relocation contains a list of several factors that must be evaluated (assuming that the statute applies to your situation).

I recommend you consult with an attorney so you can discuss your specific situation and obtain appropriate guidance and advice.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 11:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona