Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

Is an e-mail considered legal written consent? I am legally seperated from my husband and in court orders it states that there must be prior written consent to allow children to leave the state. Will an e-mail work for this?

Asked on 10/05/13, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 9:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona