Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

Can the father of my son keep my child when he hasn't had any court ordered rights?

Asked on 11/13/13, 2:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC

I would need many more facts about your case before giving a detailed response, but generally the answer would be no. We do offer free 30 minute consultations where we can discuss the specifics of your case so we ensure an accurate response. 623-748-8973.

Best of luck!


Read more
Answered on 11/22/13, 6:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona