Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

How do I fight a bogus order of protection filed against me in Arizona, when I live in Oregon and have no means to get there?

Asked on 7/26/13, 3:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC

In order to challenge an Order of Protection, you will need to request a hearing. Often, if a party lives out of state, the court will allow for telephonic appearances. Without having more information, it is difficult to provide you with an in depth answer. Feel free to contact The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC for free a 30 minute consultation (623)-748-8973.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona