Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

i have joint custody and my ex keeps moving around the city am i responsible for meeting her halfway and do i have to relocate kids schools to accomodate

Asked on 7/19/12, 10:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rich Peters R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

I would need to know more. Typically, she should not be changing schools other than by agreement. One option is to seek enforcement or modification of your current orders to address school issues, transportation issues, along with whatever else may need ot be dealt with.

We can certainly help you consider and then pursue your options. This is obviously a very important matter, and you should not go in alone.

One of our attorneys can explain the issues and procedures better in person. As you can imagine, there is too much to cover via email. We offer free 1/2 hour consultations, in which we can discuss your matter in detail.

Please call us directly to discuss the specifics of your matter, or contact my assistant Alicia or my paralegal Jennifer to schedule your free 1/2 hour consultation.

/s/Rich J. Peters

Attorney at Law

1422 N. 2nd Street Suite 100

Phoenix, Arizona 85004


Fax (602)254-1229

Read more
Answered on 7/24/12, 7:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona