Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

Hi ,Need a lawyer for one oral argument regarding a paternity case in AZ,Mesa.This oral argument will decide go or no-go further for child support. I am a cutodial parent and Attorney General office is taking up my case. Though attorney General will be speaking in favour of my child and are like my attorney but still i need a personal attorney who can put forward my points as well. I am not in USA and have filed a case from outside .The non-custodial asked for rejection of my petition as his attorney says there is no jurisdiction and also my case is already going on in the country where i stay.Attorney general strongly says that jurisdiction is there and the child support order will be as per arizona law and not as per other country. The problem is i cant afford attorney fee right now and looking for someone who can take it up on pro-bono and if not possible then ask for his/her legal fee from other party as the other party is financially very strong and high chances are there that judge will approve the attorney fee.If someone is interested then kindly let me know or give some refrences please.

Asked on 1/23/17, 10:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law

I would be glad to see if I can help you. However, I cannot take your case on a pro bono basis. You may want to contact the State Bar of Arizona for a referral to a free or low-cost legal aid organization. Best of luck!

Read more
Answered on 1/25/17, 10:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona