Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

I'm married an what rights do I have as a father to my unborn child? An can I get temporary custody of my unborn child?

Asked on 11/17/20, 11:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michelle Perkins Owens & Perkins, P.C.

Hi there, this is a question our attorneys can certainly answer for you. We offer a free, 30-minute telephone consultation. If you'd like to schedule a call, please call our office at 480-994.8824. Thank you!

Read more
Answered on 11/18/20, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona