Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

I was married to for 19 years, and my divorce got preety nasty. If I can prove, that my ex husband lied about his wages and hid assets, and that he transferred property into someone else name. what are my options & how long to I have to take any action. I don't want the cash, the issue now is that our youngest son want to attend college, the home that my husband and I shared, was to be used to pay for his schooling. all of out properties were placed in a trust and he was the executive. but I recently found out that he is still running the business that we started when we were still married. yet he claims to be unemployed. Should I just let it go and chalk it up to lesson learned?

Asked on 6/10/13, 2:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC

If you can establish fraud, concealment or otherwise hiding of assets, you can file a Motion to Set Aside portions of the Decree, or a Motion for the Court to address the assets that were not divided. I would however need more on formation regarding the case. We offer free consultations for up to 30 minutes. Feel free to schedule if you need further assistance. 623-748-8973. Best of luck!

Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 11:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona