Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

Im in the middle of divorce trying to get my wife to sign the parenting plan and she only wants to give me every other weekend and my kid is only 2 and a half not even in school .How do i go about doing this.I would like to have 1 week then alternate.

Asked on 9/17/10, 2:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rich Peters R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

If she will not agree, then you need to ask Court for a hearing date, in which you can convince the COurt as to what is in child's best interests.

We can certainly help you consider and then pursue your options for pursuing joint physical custody. This is obviously a very important matter, and you should not go in alone.

One of our attorneys can explain the issues and procedures better in person. As you can imagine, there is too much to cover via email. We offer free 1/2 hour consultations, in which we can discuss your matter in detail.

Please call us directly to discuss the specifics of your matter, or contact my assistant Gina or my paralegal Jennifer to schedule your free 1/2 hour consultation.

/s/ Rich J. Peters

R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

1422 North 2nd Street, Suite 100

Phoenix, Arizona 85004


facsimile 602-254-1229

see our website at

Read more
Answered on 9/27/10, 1:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona