Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

how do i modify child support if we already agreeded on an amount?

Asked on 7/19/12, 2:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joyce Johnson-Stovall Johnson Stovall and Associates PLLC

You have to file a petition for modification which complies with the county and court rules. Call us if you need help. 602 462 1004. Ask for Joyce

Read more
Answered on 7/19/12, 6:26 pm

Rich Peters R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

If you are trying to do it on your own, you can find the forms here:

Or, we can certainly assist.

One of our attorneys can explain the issues and procedures better in person. As you can imagine, there is too much to cover via email. We offer free 1/2 hour consultations, in which we can discuss your matter in detail.

Please call us directly to discuss the specifics of your matter, or contact my assistant Alicia or my paralegal Jennifer to schedule your free 1/2 hour consultation.

/s/Rich J. Peters

Attorney at Law

1422 N. 2nd Street Suite 100

Phoenix, Arizona 85004


Fax (602)254-1229


Read more
Answered on 7/24/12, 7:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona