Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

Wife got a restraining order on me after I made our home fro 11 years for our kids, while she went to school. Now I can't see my kids, nor go to the home that I helped make. What are my rights?

Asked on 5/12/17, 10:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palomino PALOMINO LAW FIRM, P.C.

You have options, file for divorce and establish legal decision making and parenting time, which will either result in quashing the order of protection (a hearing may be held) or modifying it, or request a hearing on the order of protection to challenge the allegations of the order of protection. You are welcome to contact my office to discuss this matter in further detail.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/17, 10:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona