Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

my wifes son is a homeless street person. he calls her on the phone and tells her all sorts of vile things, very abusive. she has full blown emphazima and the stress is saver. short of a restraining order, is there anything else to be done?

Asked on 10/30/17, 11:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law

This is not a family law question, but no, there is nothing short of an Order Of Protection that will protect you. Best of luck!

Read more
Answered on 10/30/17, 1:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona