Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arizona

HOA levied my account for $1700 . The money they took was from disability . They served no proof to me mail or otherwise. can they do that? How do I get my money back? Rossmar and graham hires an attorney and all their HOA due are met? Potts law group comes in with erroneous charges, and can levy my bank account?

Asked on 5/29/12, 12:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joyce Johnson-Stovall Johnson Stovall and Associates PLLC

You have to file a petition with the court, claiming that the money is exempt

Read more
Answered on 5/29/12, 2:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arizona