Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arizona

I am being sued for defamation.

The plaintiff has not replied to my request for answers and request for documents.

I plan to file motion to compel.

What should I include with the Motion, the original questions and request for docs:

Asked on 5/11/12, 9:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joyce Johnson-Stovall Johnson Stovall and Associates PLLC

It is inappropriate for us to provide specific legal advice on a litigated matter. Too many things can go wrong and we do not have all the information regarding your matter. You are held to the same standard as a practicing attorney even if you are not legally trained. Each of your motions are separate motions. Please Review Arizona Rules of Court, Rules of Civil Procedures to provide you with the information you need in handling your litigation without counsel assisting you.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/12, 10:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arizona