Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arizona

i have been summoned by a creditor and have come close to the end of the 20 days allotted for a response. I don't' have my duck is order can i just file a notice of appearance instead of an answer and then file the answer before the court date or do i have to file the answer. Is it legal to file an appearance in az for a civil suit?

Asked on 6/21/12, 9:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joyce Johnson-Stovall Johnson Stovall and Associates PLLC

if you don't file an answer or other required response, you will find that the opposing party will take a default against you... call us if you need help at 602 462 1004...we can prepare documents for you.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/12, 8:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arizona