Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arizona

Water rights infringement and contacting opposing parties

Asked on 1/06/14, 12:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Riley Snow The Law Office of Riley S. Snow PLC

Thank you for posting your query on LawGuru. I handle water right matters throughout Arizona, including water matters involving civil litigation. I am very familiar with Coconino County and have worked through several cases in your area. I would be happy to discuss the details of you case with you. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

-Riley S. Snow

(480) 477-6311 tel

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/06/14, 11:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arizona