Legal Question in Immigration Law in Arizona

I am a gay man who married a gay man in Arizona. he is from mexico and is here on a visa

Asked on 12/06/17, 4:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

If you are a U.S. citizen, then you can petition your spouse for a "greencard". For more info, pls feel free to contact my office or see:


Read more
Answered on 12/06/17, 5:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Arizona