Legal Question in Immigration Law in Arizona

i am in a relationship with non american girl, she has a permanent residence , FX2 category , we are planning to marry soon, im already in the states , can i have a residence with her till she gets the citizenship ? ,my email is [email protected] please advice

Asked on 6/05/13, 3:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Unfortunately, until she becomes a naturalized citizen, her status as Legal Permanent Resident won't help you any time soon.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/13, 6:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Arizona