Legal Question in International Law in Arizona

I have a friend that was in Iceland working on the sea ,he got a leave and was coming home with money that he put at a security company. He was picked up at the airport I'm jail and needs a laundering certificate. Where do I get one?

Asked on 5/07/19, 6:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerd Zimmermann zimmermann nielsen & colleagues

Bewst, you go to yhe next IRS office

Read more
Answered on 5/08/19, 6:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Arizona