Legal Question in International Law in Arizona

if i was married when i got my green card. will my being divorced now affect getting citizenship?

Asked on 2/24/11, 11:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerd Zimmermann zimmermann nielsen & colleagues

That depends, If you have the permanent resident card longer as two years after being marriied and at least 4 1/2 years total you may apply for US Citizenship

Read more
Answered on 2/24/11, 4:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Arizona