Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Arizona

I was over billed and overpaid my anesthesiologist and the doctor who performed the surgery did not get paid. When I called the Anesthesiologist , they stated the over payment was a "cash prize" and refused to refund the overage to pay the surgeon. The surgeon now wants to send me to collections for the money he is owed. I have documentation of the written agreement as well as the funds that were paid.

Asked on 9/25/19, 11:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me so I can activate the payment link on

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 9/25/19, 11:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Arizona