Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arizona

i was biten by my boyfriends dog. It was a severe bite which i had to stop working for 7 wks. He has admitted that it was his fault and that he would help pay for any medical bills. Since then he has kicked me out of the house and has refused to help me with any medical bills , time off from work or pain and suffering. My question is can i sue him for pain and suffering , time off from work and my medical bills even when i was living there at the time of the attack? Note: I was with this person for 14 years, i helped with the household bills and chores etc.. Then he decided to kick me out when i asked if he was going to help me with the medical bills that he said he would help with.

Asked on 6/14/12, 3:56 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joyce Johnson-Stovall Johnson Stovall and Associates PLLC

Sure you can... if you want a referral to a good personal injury attorney call me at 602 462 1004 and I will give you a referral to an attorney in the phoenix area.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/12, 7:03 pm

Leigh Anne Timiney Dyer & Ferris

I am very sorry this happened to you. Yes, you can sue your boyfriend for all your damages related to the dog bite, including medical bills, lost wages from the time you lost from work and pain and suffering.

If I can be of further assistance, please give me a call.

Leigh Anne Timiney

Timiney Law Firm


Read more
Answered on 6/17/12, 10:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arizona