Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arizona

I am currently in a dispute with my ex girlfriend and we both have our names on the mortgage for our house. she has a lawyer and is planning on suing me to force the sale of the house to her. what should I expect, what are my rights and do I need a lawyer as well?

Asked on 7/24/15, 6:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Burton The Law Office of John Burton, PLLC

The services of an attorney are recommended. Please do not hesitate to contact me at:

John Burton, Esq.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/24/15, 6:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arizona