Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arizona

How do I modify a lease termination agreement with an owner that purchased the property while I was under a two-year lease with the previous owner?

Asked on 12/22/16, 10:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Burton The Law Office of John Burton, PLLC

Hello. I can help you with this, please feel free to contact me.

John Burton, Esq.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/22/16, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arizona