Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arizona

can my sister rent my house out when i die while it is in probate in the state of AZ

Asked on 8/02/16, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Hyder Law Office of Scott W. Hyder, PLC

Whoever you name as the personal representative/executor in your will is the one that makes those decisions. If your will specifically provides that the house must be distributed to certain individuals when you die, then the personal representative has a duty to get it conveyed to such persons, and those persons then have decision-making on how to use the house. But until that happens, your executor of your estate makes the decision.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/16, 2:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arizona